COJO "Art Juggernaut"
Born in Montclair, NJ, USA
Currenly lives and works in New York City, NY, USA
BFA, School of Visual Arts, NY, NY, USA
Internship, Marvel Comics, NY, NY, USA
Group Painting Exhibitions
2012 Drawing The Ridgewood Line, Cojo Art Space, Queens, NY, USA
2012 Hennessy Youngman: It's a small small world, Family Business, NY, NY, USA
2012 Legendary Art Party, iMok, NY, NY, USA
2011 So Happy Together, Norte Maar, Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY, USA
2011 Bushwick Open Studios, Cojo Art Space, Queens, NY, USA
2011 Creative Mind (Hopeful Child) Support for Japan, Jondo Online Galery
2010 Art Dogs and Cats of NY Auction Gala, NY, NY, USA
2010 Art Dogs and Cats of NY Exhibit, Pet Health Store, NY, NY, USA
2009 Sketch It Out, Apw Gallery, LIC, NY, USA
2009 The Art of Fashion "Halloween", Webster Hall, NYC, NY, USA
2009 The Art of Fashion, NYC, Webster Hall, NY, USA
2007 Denver Rescue Mission, Denver, CO, USA
2003 The Phenom Show, THIN, San Diego, CA, USA
2002 LIFEbeat Celebrity Art Auction, Puck Building, NY, NY, USA
2001 The Blue Show, Solo Exhibition, Art Sucks Art Space, Bklyn, NY, USA
2001 Brooklyn Cares, Brooklyn Lyceum, Bklyn, NY, USA
Professional Illustration Experience
AOL Sports, Black Book Magazine, Complex Magazine, ESPN Magazine, FUBU, Guitar World Magazine, Harper Collins, HBO, LIFEbeat, Loop, Marvel Comics, Maxim Magazine, MTV, Nickelodeon, Nike, Noggin, Popular Science, Revolver Magazine, Rolling Stone Magazine, The Source Magazine, Stuff Magazine, Time Out NY, Vans Warped Tour, Vibe Magazine, The Village Voice, WWE- World Wrestling Entertainment Magazine, WWE Kids Magazine, XM Sirius Satellite Radio.
Click To View Full Client List
2006-2007 Signature Clothing Line, DNA Stylelab.com / Chicago, IL
2006-2006 Director / Writer / Producer, Artsucks Sitcom Pilot / Philly, PA
2005-2006 Portraiture / On-Air Guest, Talk Radio Portrait Series / NYC, NY
2002-2006 Monthly Freelance Illustrator/ Writer, Maxim Magazine / NYC, NY
2005-2006 Fine Art Experiment, Sketch365.com / Philly, PA
2003-2005 Management, Respect Management / Philly, PA
2004-2004 On-Air Graphics, Nickelodeon / Nick Digital / NYC, NY
2002-2005 Audio Couture Designer, Parcel / LOOP NYC, / NYC, NY
2003-2003 Celebrity Art Auction/ Artist, LIFEbeat / NYC, NY
2002-2002 Music Award Show Designer, Cleveland Scene / Cleveland, OH
2000-2001 SI Ferry Color Design, George G. Sharp, Inc. / NYC, NY
1999-2001 Creative Director/ In-House Artist, Town24.com / NYC, NY
1998-2000 Health & Fitness Illustrator, The Source Magazine / NYC, NY
1997-1999 Digital Colorist/ Brimstone / NJ
1997-1998 Freelance Digital Color Artist, Art Asylum / Brooklyn, NY
1997-1997 Adobe Photoshop Guru, Mac Temps / NYC, NY
1995-1999 Digital Color Artist, Atomic Paintbrush / NYC, NY
1997-1997 Movie Poster Key Art, Indika Entertainment Advertising / NYC, NY
1994-1996 Freelance Hand Colorist, Marvel Comics / NYC, NY
1993-1995 GD / Advertising Department Intern, Marvel Comics / NYC, NY
Works held in private collections in Canada and the United States.
2011 Guest Artist, Big Apple Comicon, NY, NY
2011 Guest Artist Panelist, King Con, Bklyn, NY
2008 Guest Artist, MoCCA Fest, NY, NY
2007 Featured Lecturer, Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA
2007 Guest Artist, New York Comicon, NY, NY
2004 Featured Lecturer, Art Director's Association of Iowa (ADAI),Des Moines, IA
2004 Featured Lecturer, Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design (MIAD), Milwaukee, WI
1998 Guest Lecturer, Art High School of NYC
SELECTED SKILLS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
· Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator Master.
· Designed three seasons of LOOP NYC / PARCEL Audio Couture bags worn by celebrities and used as props on CW's America's Next Top Model, MTV's Boiling Points, and Comedy Central's Reno 911!. The popular boom box bags have recently been re-released with built in audio speakers.
· Designed licensed Fat Albert Art for FUBU Platinum Collection Apparel.
· For the past two years has been the lead illustrator for WWE and WWE Kids Magazines.
· Has had illustrations printed in Maxim Magazine nearly 100 times. (MAXIMFOLIO)
· Editorial artwork printed in 16 countries and 15 languages.
· Commissioned celebrity portraitist for, Opie & Anthony, Busta Rhymes, and Rolling Stone Magazine.
· Collaborated with rappers Jay-Z, Redman, Ja Rule, Lil' Kim and others for a LIFEbeat The Music Industry Fights AIDS celebrity charity auction.
· Created artwork for Nike, MTV, Zima, and Nickelodeon.
· Drew the map for the 2002 Vans Warped Tour.
· Artwork used as a prop for a season of ABC's The Drew Carey Show.
· Artwork used as a prop on NBC's Late Night with Conan O'Brien.
· Interviewed on FM, Sirius, and XM Satellite Radio.
· Colored line art for Spider-Man, The Punisher, and The Fantastic 4.
· Featured Lecturer at MIAD (Milwaukee, WI) and ADAI (Des Moines, IO).
· Designed the color scheme for the new Staten Island Ferry.
· One of the youngest colorists in Marvel Comics history.